Kaghan Valley is an alpine-climate valley in Mansehra District of the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Province of Pakistan. The tourists from across the country come to visit this place, because of the mountains, dales, lakes, water-falls, streams and glaciers which are in an unspoiled paradise.
Tour price includes:
1. Private air conditioned transport
2. Jeep for Saif-ul-Muluk and Paya
3. Accommodation based on triple sharing in standard hotels
4. Daily breakfast
5. Tour Guide
6. Basic First Aid kit
7. Emergency tool kit.
8. Mineral water in traveling/trekking
9. At last night wonderful BBQ Program for our guests at Shogran in lovely environment.
Tour price excludes:
1. Late checkout, if different from standard checkout time
2. Mini Bar, Room service for food and tea apart from schedule, Laundry Charges, Beverages and Personal Telephone call.
3. Personal insurance of clients/luggage
4. Meals other than breakfast and Last night Dinner
5. Extra expenses due to the acts of nature and political reasons etc.
6. Medical aid, evacuation or extra expenses in emergencies
7. All other items of Personal Nature, and also in the Adventure Programs: Sleeping Bags, Rucksacks, Personal Climbing/ Hiking Gear and Personal Clothing, river rafting and Cycling
Any other items which is not mentioned above.
Important Terms & Conditions:
• Check-in time is 1400 HRS & Check-out time is 1200 HRS. Please note that early morning arrivals before check-in time will commence from the previous night and will be charged accordingly.
• Requests for a late check-out may be extended until 1500 HRS (subject to availability), anything after that will be charged.
• Full advance payments (advance bookings with full 100% payments) will be made as per the payment day.
• We have made all attempts to make these programs as accurate as possible. However, in circumstances beyond our control, changes may occur. We therefore reserve the right to change itinerary, carriers and substitute hotels where necessary. We guarantee that where possible, establishments of similar category and standards will be used.
• PIMS shall assume no responsibility in any way in connection to or with any injury, damage, death, loss, accident, cancellation or delay through acts of default of any company or person engaged in carrying out the arrangements of the tours. No responsibility is assumed for any additional expenses due to delay, omissions, re-routing, changes in schedule or visa rules, and other events resulting from improper health certificates or travel documents or as acts of government or authority or any local conditions such as weather, seasonal variation, labour strikes, civil disturbances, political unrest and Natural disasters.
Child age above 05 years will be charged full price, child age below 05 years will be charged half price.
• All the pricing is inclusive of Tax (GST)
• 50% advance should be paid for a reservation
• Remaining amount should be paid at the time of departure
• Please bring National Identity Card with you (mandatory)
• 80% deduction on the total amount or full initial deposit, if anyone cancels their booking in last two days before departure.
Email Address: [email protected]ism.com
Contact No. +92346-9092937